I thought I’d catch you up on this month’s happenings through the lens of my new iPhone.
What we’ve been up to:
* Took advantage of the last days of our Indian summer and tried SUP in the ocean (as opposed to the bay) for the first time! We could not have picked a more beautiful, calm-water day to do it.
* Hiked in LA at Runyon Canyon…no celeb sightings this time.
* Enjoyed an amazing Italian dinner with our small group (and Ani’s Aunt Sue!) prepared by Chef Loryn after her and BJs trip to Italy. The food was so beautiful; I could have pinned every picture.
* Went to Julian, a quaint mountain town outside of San Diego, in search for all things fall and apple with Jessica + Matt and April + Jordan. It rained the whole time, but we still enjoyed the time catching up and eating comfort foods (below, I’m drinking a green river (lime) soda from the cute soda shop we stopped at for lunch).
* Reunited the Hill brothers for Sean’s MBA flag football tournament. There may not have been a trophy for them this year, but they looked pretty good out there. ;)
* And, went to the most magical place on earth during the most magical season of all with my friend Stacee!
Whew! Now we are all caught up. Happy November!